Thursday 22 October 2015

Kei te pēhea koe? Tell me how you really feel

Whaea Jacqs has shared with Hub 9 learners how to give many responses to the question: Kei te pēhea koe? (How are you?) Most of us admit we just say ka pai (good), or tino pai (very good). Now we have more phrases to explain how we are really feeling. Using our drawn faces below can you work out the following emotions and then how to respond in Te Reo? Happy, angry, sad, silly, confused, tired, frightened. We have had a great time challenging ourselves with these new phrases in Te Reo. Maybe you could challenge yourself today?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Whaea Jacqs, I have been enjoying Te reo Maori. It has been so cool learning how to say emotions in Maori.
    From Margot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, Whaea Jacqs I have been learning about lots of new Maorii emotions. II have been looking at the blog and practising them over the weekend and I know how to say happy.
    From Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Whaea Jacqs, my name is Maya. Now I know how to say some new ways to express my feelings in Maori. I missed last week so this blog post helped me alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahi ahi marie I really like the expression of the modi feeling

    ReplyDelete